Tastings, visits & eventsBusiness hours
MONDAY-FRIDAY: 09: 30- 16:30 (at 14:30 – last entry)
SATURDAY: 10:00 – 17:00 (at 15:00 – last entry)
SUNDAY – by appointment only, private events
Visit & tasting!Standard experiences
Please don’t forget to tell us how many people are in your group!
The packages are available from Monday to Friday, for any number of people and on weekends for at least 4 people.
Create 100% personalized experiences!Private & corporate eventsOur winery is the perfect place, or at least that’s how we like to believe, for a special event. We are availabe to organize corporate or cultural events.
- Trainings / Workshops / Seminars
- Team Building
- Board meetings
- Business meetings
- Product launches
- Press conferences
- Wine & Music
- Wine & Movie
- Wine & Books – book launches, literary debates
- Wine & Arts – painting, photography, etc
Bine de știutRules and specifications
- The groups can have a maximum of 10 people and a minimum of 5 adults – for indoor activities. For the outdoors, we can organize activities for up to 50 people, according to current regulations
- For now, we do NOT offer accommodation services but we can recommend you to consult the list of accommodation spaces on www.dealu-mare.ro.
- The lunch is only available as catering performed by an external partner – we do not have an authorized kitchen and staff to prepare food in the cellar.
- Inside, it will be mandatory to wear a mask – at least until new orders are issued by the Ministry of Health. The exception inside refers to the tasting room where we have a generous space that will allow us social distance so that we can enjoy wines.
- Visitors will have at their disposal solutions for hand disinfection and their temperature will be measured (by thermo-scanning) at the entrance to the winery. Depending on the result, we will apply the legal norms in force.
- Visitors will have markings to keep the social distance recommended by the Ministry of Health
- Upon request, the tasting can be organized outdoors – we have enough space to comply with safety regulations against covid-19.