Website viile-metamorfosis.ro is the property SC VITIS METAMORFOSIS SRL, a Romanian limited liability company organized and operating in accordance with the legislation of Romania, having its registered office in Address: Ungureni Village, VADU SAPAT Commune, No. 585, Prahova County, with CUI: 14609071. A company representative can be contacted at 0724.306.668 or email@example.com .
- The website is operationally managed by SC VITIS METAMORFOSIS SRL
- This document sets out the Terms and Conditions of Use of this website (hereinafter referred to as “ Terms and Conditions “). We encourage you to read the Terms and Conditions carefully before using this website. If you do not agree with our Terms and Conditions please do not use this website.
- Use of the website implies that you have read, understood and fully accepted the Terms and Conditions of use and you are solely responsible for all activities arising from its use.
- We reserve the right to change at any time Terms and Conditions depending on our internal policies or regulations in the field, without any prior notice. Accordingly, we encourage you to periodically check this page and be aware of any changes to it.
- Any changes made Terms and Conditions will enter into force only for orders registered after the publication of those changes on the website. You are required to check the relevant section Terms and Conditions before placing an order, as changes may have occurred since your last visit.
- We take all measures so that the information published on our website, including the description of the products and / or services sold, as well as the prices displayed, are correct and complete. We will remove all errors as soon as possible. If we find that the error has affected / influenced your Order or the validly concluded Contract, we will try to inform you as soon as possible, giving you both the possibility to reconfirm the Order / Contract and the possibility of canceling it.
In the table of contents Terms and Conditions , which will apply to all sales of products and / or services sold by SC VITIS METAMORFOSIS SRL , the following concepts shall have the following meanings:
- customer – any natural / legal person, who by registering an online order through the web site, benefits from the products and / or services sold by SC VITIS METAMORFOSIS SRL .
- Command – the request sent by the Client, by going through the necessary technical steps, in order to purchase products and / or services sold online by SC VITIS METAMORFOSIS SRL , under the conditions provided by the Terms and Conditions;
- Product / Service – any product / service sold by SC VITIS METAMORFOSIS SRL , through the web site, requested by the Customer through the Registered Order, to be delivered by SC VITIS METAMORFOSIS SRL , under the conditions provided in the Terms and Conditions;
- Account : the set consisting of an e-mail address and a password that allow a single Customer access within the web site to the section through which the Customer can register and send an order;
- Service : the e-commerce service conducted exclusively on the publicly available portions of the Website, in the sense of giving the Client the possibility to contract products and / or services using exclusively electronic means, including other means of distance communication (including by telephone);
- C ontract at a distance any contract concluded between SC VITIS METAMORFOSIS SRL and Customer within an organized distance sales or service delivery system, without the simultaneous physical presence of the professional within SC VITIS METAMORFOSIS SRL and the Customer, with the exclusive use of one or more means of distance communication, up to and including when the contract is concluded;
By accepting these terms and conditions, the Customer assumes the following obligations:
- provide true, accurate and complete data about him, as required in the registration form;
- maintain and update the registration data to correspond to reality at the time of performance of the contract;
- not to publish materials containing viruses or other programs with the intention of destroying the website in whole or in part;
- not to publish an image or a statement that contravenes any or all incidental legal norms in force;
- to inform SC VITIS METAMORFOSIS SRL , as soon as possible if he reasonably suspects that the security of his account is in jeopardy.
- In the event that the Customer does not comply with these conditions, SC VITIS METAMORFOSIS SRL reserves the right to use all instruments and legal means of action for rectification / repair, etc. of the situation.
IV PRODUCTS / SERVICES
- The services / products sold through this web site are alcoholic beverages and wine cellars, having the characteristics described in each service / product.
- To avoid any differences, please note that certain elements, such as shape, size, colors as they appear on our website, may be different on the device you are using (mobile phone, tablet , PC, laptop, etc.), compared to how they appear on the website.
- The pictures used to describe the tours are informative.
In order to place an order you must follow the steps in the e-shop or give an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- The contract is considered validly concluded at the time of confirmation by SC VITIS METAMORFOSIS SRL , by sending the email provided by the customer, of accepting the Order sent by the Customer.
- SC VITIS METAMORFOSIS SRL reserves the right to refuse an order without justifying it.
VI PRICE OF SERVICES / PRODUCTS AND METHODS OF PAYMENT
- The prices displayed on our website may be modified by SC VITIS METAMORFOSIS SRL , without justifying this fact. The modified prices will be displayed within the web site and will be valid from the date of their display / publication, for the services / products purchased after the intervention of the respective modifications. For the services / products purchased prior to the modifications, they will be carried out in the terms and conditions valid at the time of purchase, without the Client’s obligation to pay any additional amount.
- We warn you that there may be cases when, due to some malfunctions of the web site or errors, the price displayed within it may not be the real one or it may be a derisory one or even appear with a value of 0. In these cases, SC VITIS METAMORFOSIS SRL will inform the Customer about the correct price, mentioning it in the order confirmation.
- The prices displayed on the website are final. SC VITIS METAMORFOSIS SRL is a VAT paying company.
- The invoicing of the purchased services / products is done exclusively using the information provided by the Customer. The correctness of the information provided by the Customer for issuing the invoice is his sole responsibility.
Invoices are issued as follows: the final invoice is issued for the payments made. For corrections (cancellations, return) cancellation invoices are issued. All invoices are issued and recorded automatically and included in the tax reports. Corrections or changes to the invoices issued are only accepted within the specified limits.
- Payment for Services / Products can be made in one of the following ways, depending on the Customer’s option
- Payment by card on the site
- Payment of refunds by courier
- Payment in the account indicated in the PO and sending proof of payment (exclusively for corporate orders)
- By accepting the Terms and Conditions, the Customer accepts that there is the possibility of errors in the website. In this situation, SC VITIS METAMORFOSIS SRL will inform the customer as soon as possible about the error. In these situations, the Customer will have the option either to reconfirm the Order at the correct price or to cancel the Order.
- If the Customer decides to cancel the Order, after the moment when he was informed about the correct prices of the Services / Products, but before this moment he has already paid the price of the ordered services / products, SC VITIS METAMORFOSIS SRL will return to the Client in full the amount paid as soon as possible (but not more than 30 days from the cancellation).
7.1. The customer has the right to send complaints about the services / products purchased.
7.2. Complaints will be made within 3 days from the date of purchase of the Services / Products and exclusively during their development, in writing, to the e-mail address: email@example.com and must include the following:
- the object of the complaint;
- the term in which they were formulated;
- evidence of the alleged deviations.
8.3. Each complaint will be accompanied by a detailed description of the alleged deviation / supporting picture.
8.4. SC VITIS METAMORFOSIS SRL will reply, by e-mail, to the e-mail address from which the complaint was received, as soon as possible, but not more than 30 days from the date of receipt of the complaint.
VIII POLICY REGARDING THE REFUND OF AMOUNTS PAID AND THE CASES IN WHICH IT APPLIES
8.1 . The amount paid is fully refunded only if the payment was made in error. In this case, in order to benefit from the full refund of the amount paid, an e-mail will be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org within maximum 24 hours from the date of payment, in which it will be specified that the payment was made in error and the Customer does not want to purchase the products for which he paid.
8.2. SC VITIS METAMORFOSIS SRL will refund the amount as soon as possible, but not more than 14 Days.
IX RETURN OF PRODUCTS
9.1. You have the right to withdraw from the contract for the products sold, without specifying the reasons, within 14 calendar days.
9.2. The withdrawal period expires after 14 days for marketed products, starting with:
► from the day of concluding the contract;
► from the day you enter. or a third party, other than the carrier, indicated by you, in physical possession of the products (in the case of a contract of sale);
► from the day you enter. or a third party, other than the carrier, indicated by you, in physical possession of the last product (in the case of a contract for multiple goods ordered by the consumer through a single order and delivered separately);
► from the day on which you or a third party, other than the carrier, indicated by you, take physical possession of the last consignment or part (in the case of a contract for the delivery of a product consisting of several consignments or parts).
9.3. In order to exercise your right of withdrawal you must inform us of your decision to withdraw from the contract, using an unequivocal statement, for example, a letter signed and sent by post to Str Semicercului nr 4 Bucharest, or e-mail at the address email@example.com
9.4. The return of the ordered and delivered product / products will be made exclusively to the address XXXX by their personal delivery by the buyer customer or by their shipment, at the expense of the customer buyer, through a courier company.
9.5. The value of the ordered products, delivered by SC VITIS METAMORFOSIS SRL and subsequently returned by the buyer, under the above conditions, will be returned exclusively by bank transfer, in the personal account of the buyer, unless he empowers for the purpose shown a third party, by notarial deed, registered which will be presented in the original SC VITIS METAMORFOSIS SRL .
9.6. For returned products that show damaged or incomplete packaging, damaged label, signs of wear, scratches, bumps, etc. SC VITIS METAMORFOSIS SRL will have the right to choose whether or not to accept the return or whether to reduce the amount returned, in proportion to the deficiency found upon return, meaning that, by bank transfer, the buyer will be refunded exclusively this amount.
9.7. In case of exercising the legal right to return the product, SC VITIS METAMORFOSIS SRL will reimburse its value, by bank transfer under the above conditions, within 14 days of receipt of the products, unless it is found that the returned product has deficiencies, deficiencies, damage, etc., in which case the price will be reduces proportionally, according to art.9.6.
9.8. Repeated termination of the contract, repeated return of products, without real or objective justification, may be considered an abuse.
9.9. In any case of return of the products, they must be in the same condition, sealed, in the original packaging and box, with the labels intact and together with all the documents that accompanied it (invoice, tax receipt or other documents), these conditions being cumulatively, the absence of one will give the supplier the right to refuse the return and refund of the price.
9.10. Those products that are likely to deteriorate or expire quickly NOT will be accepted for return by SC VITIS METAMORFOSIS SRL , in accordance with GEO 34/2014 Art. 16 Lit. d.
X FORCE MAJEURE
- Force majeure represents any event and / or circumstance external to the will of any of the parties and which exceeds their control, having an exceptional, unpredictable and invincible character and which occurs after the conclusion of the Contract and prevents, limits, affects totally or partially one or more of the established obligations. and assumed by the Contract.
- Neither Party shall be liable for total or partial non-performance or for late performance of the obligations under this Agreement, if such failure or late performance has been caused by force majeure. The Party invoking Force Majeure shall notify in writing and immediately the other Party of the case of Force Majeure intervened.
- If such a case of force majeure lasts more than 30 (thirty) consecutive days, then either Party may unilaterally terminate the Contract by sending a written notice to the other Party, without any of them claiming damages.
XI INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS:
- The intellectual or industrial property rights for all the information, images, graphic representations, symbols and materials existing within the web site belong SC VITIS METAMORFOSIS SRL if the source is not indicated and benefits from the protection offered by the Romanian legislation and the relevant European legislation.
- No element contained by the web site may be reproduced in whole or in part, or modified in any way, distributed, displayed, reproduced, published by a third party for any public and / or commercial use, without the prior consent of written al SC VITIS METAMORFOSIS SRL .
- SC VITIS METAMORFOSIS SRL does not request from its Customers by any means of communication (e-mail / telephone / SMS / etc.) information regarding confidential data, accounts / bank cards or personal passwords.
- We do not assume liability in the event that a Customer is / is harmed in any form by a third party who claims to be / represents our interests.
- The customer assumes full responsibility for the disclosure to a third party of his confidential data.
- The customer assumes the obligation to inform us about such attempts, using our contact details.
- We reserve the right to sue any attempt to defraud our website.
XIII FINAL PROVISIONS
- SC VITIS METAMORFOSIS SRL will not request, by any means of communication (telephone / e-mail, etc.) confidential information, personal passwords, etc. If you disclose such data to third parties, they bear full responsibility for their own actions. In such situations, SC VITIS METAMORFOSIS SRL will not be liable for any damages.
- SC VITIS METAMORFOSIS SRL will ensure the confidentiality of the Client’s data. However, it is your responsibility to ensure that the information provided remains confidential at all times and will not be passed on to third parties.
- Use of this website for the purpose of deliberately introducing viruses or any other program or material that may be technically harmful or destructive is not permitted. Attempts to gain unauthorized access to this website, the server on which it is hosted or any other server, computer or database in connection with this website are prohibited. By accepting the Terms and Conditions you agree not to attack this website through a service blocking or distributed blocking attack. Failure to comply with the provisions of this clause will be reported to the competent authorities for the application of legal sanctions and will result in the immediate suspension of the right to use this website.
- We assure you that we make every effort to ensure the safe navigation of our website, however we are not able to guarantee that the website, the servers it hosts on or the emails sent are free of viruses or other computer components of a potentially harmful nature, that it does not contain errors, omissions, malfunctions, delays or interruptions in operation or transmission, failures of the operators providing internet services or any other similar factors. The use of the web site is the risk of the Client who, by accepting our Terms and Conditions assumes this risk.
- In order to prevent your device from being infected by viruses, we recommend that you use appropriate protection systems designed to protect your device from viruses and / or any other harmful content.
XIV APPLICABLE LAW:
14.1. The use of this web site, the transmission of Orders and the conclusion of Contracts, are governed by the Romanian legislation in force.
XV DISPUTES AND JURISDICTION:
15.1. The parties will make every effort to amicably resolve disputes arising between them from or in connection with the use of the website or in connection with an Order / Contract.
- If the settlement of disputes is not possible amicably, they will be submitted to the competent courts for settlement. from Mun. Bucharest.